It’s the time of year when Wildlife Rescues are inundated with baby hedgehogs!
The dedication seen by these Wildlife heroes is second to none all year round but especially when they must hand rear these hoglets. Feeds can be every 2 hours night and day and many Rescues have many babies in, so it truly is exhausting work. On top of that they also need to care for various problems the babies and other hogs in their care have so any help you can give your local Rescue would be greatly appreciated.
You can find your local Rescue on:
These little ones are being looked after by: –
- Lucky Hedgehog Rescue C.I.C
- Prickles & Paws Hedgehog Rescue, Cornwall
- Wild Hogs Hedgehog Rescue
- Brockworth Hedgehog Rescue
- Prickly Edge Hedgehog Rescue C.I.C